Present Perfect Tense
- I have completed my homework.
- She has visited our school.
- Mother has prepared rasgulla today.
- We have worked for complete night.
- The train has arrived late at night.
- My sister has completed her diploma in Electronics,
- I have read this book several times.
- We have seen him before.
- You have broken the glass again
- I have seen a snake downstairs.
You have Played Cricket very well .
You have not played Cricket very well.
Have you played cricket?
When have you played cricket?
Sachin has completed his studies
Sachin has not completed his studies.
Has Sachin completed his studies?
When has sachin completed his studies?
Change the verb into the correct form:
1. I ( ____ ) your book several times.
2. She ( ____ ) that skirt many times.
3. My family ( _____ ) Brazil a few times.
4. I ( ___ ) already.
5. Marta ( ______ ) her homework.
6. You ( _____ ) the glass again.
7. They ( ___ ) for everything.
8. It ( __________ ) like that.
Pune Training Institute – The Best Spoken English Classes in Pune.
Submit your review